Re-Cap of the T Bagging in West Chester


From the horses mouth.(U.S. Rep. Jean Schmidt, R-Miami Township)

"I voted for it (economic bailout legislation) because we were in an economic meltdown,"
A second later, she realizes oh oh I better do a back flip because the crowd is getting on my ass.
She said "she would not repeat the same mistake."

Here is couple of quotes from people that attended the Tea Party in West Chester.
"the current direction of the nation is frightening. Government in general is too powerful."
"He's abandoning our Constitution"

I would agree with those quotes if Bush was still our president.

Want to see what the previous administration did that was frightening and unconstitutional.
* reading emails illegally and without a warrant
* wire taping
* listens to Americans phone calls and monitors our e-mails, faxes and computer key strokes

Here is a little background for those who have forgotten.
In 1790 they added the 4th amendment to the bill of rights, the right to be secure in our persons, houses, papers, and effects against “unreasonable searches”. Our founders believed what you say is not the governments business unless there is evidence that you have committed a crime. Thus making the surveillance program is unconstitutional.

And don't give me this shit about, why we should not worry if  NSA is eavesdropping on us because we have nothing to hide. The point is, it was unconstitutional.

"I'm the commander, see. I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being the president. Maybe somebody needs to explain to me why they say something, but I don't feel like I owe anybody an explanation."
- President George W. Bush