Motel Bang


 news.cincinnati.com "A 26-year-old man who police say had sex with a 13-year-old girl over the weekend in a motel was ordered held Tuesday on a $1. 5 million bond set by Hamilton County Municipal Court Judge Lisa Allen. We tend to believe it was a boyfriend-girlfriend situation," he said. "We are fairly convinced that was the case and he proposed to marry her."


Here we have another situation where a man bangs a teenager and they go after the wrong person. How can you blame the guy for wanting to be with this girl and to marry her, I personally think he wanted to do the noble thing by wanting to marry her. What the law should do is go after her parents for not keeping a tab on their child and not teaching her what is appropriate and what is not appropriate. So I say take it easy on the dude, go after the parents. These days young teenage girls starts banging from the age of 10 anyway, I really wish that was not the situation our society is in. But truth be told that's where we are now.

P.S.
I am not saying what he did was correct, or that he should not be punished but a 1.5 million bond seems too much for me. Also, for who does not get my contents I am all tongue and cheeks (some times).