Champs Again 2010



I have seen couple of rankings out there that predicts Cincinnati to finish anywhere from 3rd to 5th in the Big East. sportingnews.com, scout.com
Are these infidels serious, have they not watched us play for the past two seasons? They picked UC to finish 3rd in 2009 and we all know how that turned out.
I know our coach left and I know our top to players left, but what they forget is we got great players coming back, and we have a better coach taking over the program.


Let me give you some reasons as to why we will rise to the top again as Big East Champs.
Walter Stewart, Isaiah Pead, Zach Collaros, Dominique Battle,  Armon Binns, Vidal Hazelton and Kenbrell Thompkins.

I tell you what, I'm more excited to start this season than the start of last season.
The last time Butch Jones took over after Brian Kelly left, things turned out just fine. We will have a similar offense as to last season with only more emphasis on running and defense.
So I say suck it to the rest of Big East, as you guys watch as we raise the trophy for the third time.