The Oldest Cheerleader In The NFL Is A Bengal




" Laura Vikmanis, the oldest current NFL cheerleader, has inked a movie deal with New Line.
Vikmanis, 42, a mother of two, is proud of her accomplishments and will have her story told in movie form, by writers who’ve also penned ‘Ratatouille’ and ‘Gnomeo and Juliet.‘
Vikmanis’ story is quite intriguing, as she decided to try out as a Bengals cheerleader after her husband left her for a younger woman."


I really don't know what to think here. If you know me, then you know I'm not a big fan of cheerleaders.
To me cheerleaders are pretty much useless. They don't really help the play on the field, and they don't cheer anyone up, when your team is loosing. No matter what happens on the field, they smile and wave their pompom's, and that fucking pisses me off.

But is being the oldest cheerleader in the NFL really something to be happy about? I'm not so sure. Isn't it kind of being like the oldest stripper, yea we are happy for you, but we wished you stop.

I really can't buy what she is selling because she is jealous, and only did this after her husband left her for a younger woman.
And now they are making this into a movie? Fuck. I'm blogging away like a dog and I don't even earn a penny.





 
via: Mo Egger