Will UC Get Shafted?


I am praying that if we go undefeated we don't get the shaft like the 2008 Utah did. UC wins by 31 and loses three spots in the BCS computer rankings. The Bearcats kills Louisville with a QB who’d never started a college game and the BCS thinks thats not good enough? How the hell does that happened. If I'm not wrong, I think USC barely got by Oregon State at home, while UC handled them admirably at Oregon State. So how in the hell does USC pass UC in the BCS standing? No matter how you look at, everyone and their mother know that BCS has a sweet spot for big time programs. I know what they say about UC, they say we are the new kids on the block and we have to earn it year after year. I say shove that point up someone else's ass. You gotta look at a team as how they are doing at this very moment, not what they have done for the last decade. I sincerely believe last year, Utah should of have been playing Florida instead of OU. Look what they did to Alabama. I'm saying as a UC fan, I just don't want a sloppy hand job from BCS, I want more cause we deserve it.