Bengals vs. Ravens re-cap




I know game has been diced and sliced since Sunday, but I wanna put my two cents in. All I know is that Zimmer is a beast, and the defense is playing like one too. Week after week, the Bengals are keeping me at the edge of my seat. I wont complain as long as they keep winning games. I could care less how they do it.
I'm not sure where this Bengals team compare to other teams from the past, but I do know they play hearts out for 60 minutes and at this point thats all anyone can ask from them. Even though the offense looks like it can score at will if the game is on the line, but I hope that's not the case down the road. I hope we can score early and often, so we can take some pressure of the defense. I'm not even going to touch on Brad St.Louis situation, if he cant do the one job he has been doing for the last 7 or so years then its time for a replacement.
I think its safe to say that we finally have a defense that will hit you, we have a QB that's back on his game and we got a running back thats a bruiser and we got two good receivers. I saw bring on the Texans.