Bengals vs. Bears re-cap


In the words of Dave Lapham, "man that was sweet.'
In the words of my brother-in-law (Bears fan), "the Bengals are running through our defense like a cheap hooker"




Going into the game, I had a feeling this would be Benson's game. And he didn't disappoint me or anyone at Paul Brown Stadium. The first five possession the offense laid the smack down on the Bears D. And after that it was down hill for Chicago. After what I saw from Zach Collaros yesterday, I didn't think it was possible for some one else to top him. But luck would have it Carson Palmer did.
I think Cutler said he wants to be traded back. Can you say Cutler overrated, picked three times again.
The D line and O line were outstanding this Sunday. After the game the Bears know what AFC North is all about.
Cincinnati football teams were laying the smack down this weekend, first it was the Bearcats and now the Bengals.
I feel like I should write more smack about the Bears, but I think the agony they are feeling tonight is good enough. As a Bengals fan I know that feeling, I been down that road many times.