One For The High School Teacher




"It took jurors only 70 minutes to find fired Dayton High School teacher Nicole Howell not guilty of having sex with a 16-year-old student who played football. Howell was facing up to five years in prison if found guilty of first-degree sexual abuse for allegedly having sex with the student four or five times last fall at her MainStrasse apartment. The student, now 17, testified at the four-day trial that he showed up at Howell’s place drunk one time and that she provided vodka other times.
While the student who made the allegations was not present for the verdict, his older sister was reached by telephone. “My only reaction is that a guilty woman got off innocent,” the sister said. “Miss Howell just got lucky today. What my family went through is ridiculous. What my brother will have to go through, in school and the community, is going to be worse.” news.cincinnati.com

I was hoping one of these days the teacher would come out on top. If you guys don't know the background of this story, let me explain. It was him that stole her cell phone and put his number in there and started to text her constantly. Instead of being thankful for getting it on with an older hot teacher, this Lil homo takes her to court. The only thing I gotta say is, I hope you get everything thats coming your way. And I hope no one feels bad for this little bastard, because he had a good thing going but instead he decided to piss it away. If was in his position, I would be bragging about banging an older chick especially in high school. That right there would made him the prom and home coming king automatically and he practically would of had high school pussy lining up.