No. 5 Cats Roll Over UL


After the Bearcats beat the Cardinal like Chris Brown did Rihanna, shit I think it might have been a little worse than that. I was a little upset that we didn't put 70 or more on them. You could say I had a little revenge factor on my mind. From the start I had a lot of confidence in Coach Kelly and the offense. I knew we would still put mad points on the board with even with a new QB. I have to be honest, Zach Collaros was way better than I expected. It's almost like Texas Tech, no matter who the QB is, you knew they were gonna put up some number. So all props to Brian Kelly and his system. Collaros completed 15 of 17 passes for 253 yards and three touchdowns and rushed for 52 yards on 11 carries. Those number are ridiculously hot numbers, even top notch QB's don't have that. Mark November 13 and December 5 on the calender, big games against West Virginia and Pitt.


P.S. 7hillstalk do not condone any type of abuse against good looking chicks.