Cheerleaders Please Go Away



see more
images via Cincinnati.com

I love the Cincinnati Bengals, but I gotta admit, we might have the ugliest cheerleading squad in the NFL. I'm sorry Ben-Gals, I know you guys work very hard to cheering, but you guys ain't cutting it when compared to other squads in the league.
But for me the real issue is why the hell does profession sports out there needs a cheerleading squad? I can see having cheerleaders in high school and in college, but not in the pros. They don't flips, they don't make a damn all girl pyramids, no splits, and no straddles. All they do is walk around , that's why no one acknowledges them when they are waving their pom poms or screaming lets go Bengals. All they do is get all dressed up in slutty outfits and smile.

So I ask,
Dear Mike Brown,
I know you are a penny pinching master, so why not save some money and get rid of these girls with no skills.