The Face Of Wal-Mart Theifs




Authorities released video surveillance images Tuesday of a couple who allegedly stole a flat screen television earlier this month from Wal-Mart, 8451 Colerain Ave. The couple entered the store just after 7 p.m. on Aug. 8 and stole a 42-inch LG Brand LCD television valued at $658, a sheriff’s report shows.The duo fled in a dark-colored Toyota with an Ohio temporary tag: T503747. news.cincinnati

How in the world does this happen? There's only one answer to that question, stop hiring senior citizens as your bouncers. If you thought kids these days are lazy and don't give a shit about their job, just look at these old bags. They clearly don't give a shit, sometimes when I walk into a Wal-Mart they don't even say hi, they just stand there and stare at me. And how is that when I walk out they check my bag and my receipt, like I just stole something. Relax bro its only a jar of mayonnaise.