Brazil Takes a Dump on U.S.


I love my soccer and I love the USMNT, but this shit was pathetic. this was a disaster. I get that it was only a friendly, so why are we playing bunch of World Cup veterans against young Brazilians? Don't we need to give a chance to some young American players?

And I understand these "Brazilian youngsters" plays for teams like A.C Milan, Chelsea, Manchester United, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Lazio, Benfica and the 2 from Santos F.C, but that does not matter, we need to match up our best youngsters with their best youngsters. I"m not sure what we got out of this match, maybe their 20 year olds are better than our veterans.
I'm sure, no one disagrees when I say we need some new face. Not only a new coach but a new president for the United States Soccer Federation.