Glenn Beck’s “Restoring Honor” Rally in DC.




Holy crap, 0:00 - 13:03 is the worst part in this video.
I can definitely see that people are well informed about what is going on in this country, I guess lack of knowledge and facts really does not matter anymore. Looks like the media is doing it's job, like always misinforming people and scaring the shit out of them with bunch of junk.

Was this a pathetic gathering of bunch of Pasty-White-Cracker Self-Pity Party, who feels insecure about what it is that they feel insecure about?

God I wish I lived in a country where both extremes weren't so fucking stupid.

PS. The dude who actually said "I learned all I need to know about Islam on 9/11". The Onion just had a fake article about this and had their fake person say this exactly.

I guess the Onion is reporting reality. http://www.theonion.com/articles/man-already-kn...