Gunmen Rob Ice Cream Truck


Three gunmen robbed an ice cream truck Sunday night, according to Cincinnati police. Three men between the ages of 18-20 held up the truck about 9:30 p.m. in the 1100 block of Myrtle Avenue in Walnut Hills, police said.The suspects stole $100 in cash, a cell phone, a blue bag and the driver's Georgia license from Captain Tom's Ice Cream, a police report shows. news.cincinnati

God damn it, why the ice cream truck. I really wouldn't of cared if it was 711 or some other shit hole. I mean do these guys just hate ice cream trucks that much. I mean everyone loves ice cream trucks, I remember when I was young, where ever I heard the ice cream truck coming a mile away, I would run and find all the change I could sometimes in my dads wallet, so I can go to some ice cream. I mean you don't wanna be a loser and show up at the ice cream truck with out any money.
Yea sometimes those drivers where a little creepy looking, but who cares, they had ice cream.
Seriously what are these people gonna rob next?

Any way back to the point, how broke do you have to be to rob an ice cream truck. I mean I'm broke but I aint desprate enough to go rob an ice cream truck.
PS. I really hope this happens to those bastards.

Dancing Man Gets Hit By Ice Cream Truck - Watch more Funny Videos