My Beef



OK here is my beef today, I'm driving up Taft Rd. toward UC and what do I notice around Walnut Hills; bunch of Black people walking on the street instead of the sidewalk. And why are they waking on the street instead of the sidewalk? Well its because the sidewalks are not clean. I can deal with the occasional walking right in-front of my car with no care. But this shit right here is just straight pissing me off. Don't worry people, I'm not mad at the Black folks, I'm mad at the house owners in the Black neighborhoods and its just show the lack of responsibility toward the community. Ever drive through a White community after it snowed, them boys are up even before my ass is out of bed. They are busy clearing out the driveways and sidewalks, because looks matters to them and also a sense of responsibility to the neighborhood.