Get Real



OK I gotta get this off my chest, that chick you see in the picture is Lady Gaga. She thinks shes the greatest thing since the dawn of time. Every time I see a picture of this trash, she's in some type of weird outfit. Didn't we learn anything from the 80's when people started to wear weird shit and thought it was originally and cool. Now all we do is look back and laugh at that shit, I'm pretty sure she's got the same shit coming to her. If she thinks she's somehow original, she couldn't be anymore wrong. Has she never heard of Madonna, now she was pioneer, an original; this chick is just a side show. I swear if she was not freaking famous, I would mistake her for a tranny hooker. I just can't wait for the day when I don't have to see her nasty ass again. If you pretend to be a hoe so you could be popular or sell music, then you just fake hoe.