Tiger Woods Y'all Part 3


The tramp know as Joslyn James has released bunch of dirty shit Tiger Woods sexted her.
Tiger:Sent: 03:43 PM 08/29/2009: Ok. I would like to have a threesome with you and another girl you trust

Tiger:Sent: 04″02 PM 08/29/2009: I want to treat you rough. Throw you around, spank and slap you

Tiger:Sent: 04:53 PM 08/29/2009: I know you have tried every positing imaginable but what turns you on besides a dp
Tiger:Sent: 05:26 PM 08/29/2009: Next time i see you, you better beg and if you don’t do it right i will slap, spank, bite and f*** you till mercy

Tiger:Sent: 01:28 PM 09/08/2009: Have you ever had a golden shower done to you
Tiger:Sent: 12:08 PM 10/04/2009: Don’t Fucking talk to me. You almost just ruined my whole life. If my agent and these guys would have seen you there, F***

Jesus Christ Tiger, slow your roll son. Someone take that cell phone away from him.
So we get the whole picture now, Tiger Woods is a dirty, paranoid little freak. There are hundreds more dirty text message that will even make Ron Jeremy blush. I'm just gonna leave it at that.
 
Now here is what she had to say after she released this.
"I just wanted to let the public know what the relationship was and that he has not taken responsibility for his behavior."

What?
You want an apology for what? for being a little bitch to Tiger?
The only thing you deserves is a slap in the face for getting involved with a married man. The only woman who deserves an apology in this whole situation is Tiger's wife, not some whiny little ho that he screwed in his spare time.