Free


A bride demanded a divorce just ten minutes after getting married at a town hall in France. The woman tied the knot with her 25-year-old husband in a ceremony in Tours in the Loire Valley. After making their vows and exchanging rings before scores of family and friends, the couple then left the building under a shower of confetti. But after just ten minutes, the newlyweds began arguing on the steps of the town hall. dailymail.co.uk

Well that was really quick. I'm not really sure who's side to take here, because I'm sure both sides have their own issues and fault. But seeing how I am a man, I think I will defend the man here. Considering she is the one that demanded a divorce, I really don't feel bad for her. I'm just happy for the guy that he didn't get hooked into a trap. Like the old saying goes its better to have loved and lost than to live with a psycho the rest of your life.