Marvin Lewis Defends


"Jerome is doing everything he can to try to prove that he can get out there and make productive plays for us,” Lewis said. When asked if he had any second thoughts about taking Simpson with the 46th overall pick instead of Philadelphia’s DeSean Jackson, who went three picks later. Lewis said “DeSean is a fine, fine player. He’s done a great job. I’m comfortable with the way — we had them both as going to be great players, and I still feel that about Jerome.” cincinnati.com

Come on Marvin WTF, just say what the rest of the country is thinking. We all have to admit to things that didn't work out the way we intended to. For example my ex. man it was all good when I was with her first, but after a while she was busting my balls for no reason and that was pissing me off and I have to admit I stayed with her longer than I should of have.
I'm sure Jermoe is the best jumper and the fastest dude on the East side of Mississippi, but he's not NFL ready, he's only Coastal Carolina ready. Not being on the field after year and a half of being drafted in the second round tells me he's slow to the play book. For Marvin's sake I hope Jermoe comes around by next year other wise its gonna be another year on the practice squad. I'm also looking at you Chase Coffman.