My Top 5 Ben-Gals for 2011


Ok I'll be honest, I'm not a big fan of cheerleaders. I mean what are they good for? They don't motivate the teams or the fans.
Anyway enough about my hatred for cheerleaders. The Bengals have announced their 2011 Ben-Gals roster, and as usual, the Bengals might have the ugliest squad in the league. The good news or the bad news which ever way you look at it. The famous 42 year old Laura Vikmanis is back.
Who ever is doing the Ben-Gals makeup needs to be fired. It looks like they got way too much powder on.

Click here to see the top 5 list.

#1 Vania
#2 Sarah G.
#3 Sarah K.


#4 Tina
#5 Britney T.
I'll admit, it was hard to pick 5 good looking gals from the squad, I should of have done a bottom 5 that would have been much easier.
What you guys think? Did I get it right? Does the Bengals have the weakest cheerleading squad in the league?