The River Monsters Invades Tri-State Cincinnati


Ok just found out that there is another football team in the Tri-State. Now football fans have the Bengals (losers), Cincinnati Commandos (champions) and now the Northern Kentucky River Monsters of UIFL
.
First thing I noticed was the helmet. I'll be honest this might be one of the ugliest helmets I have ever seen.
Second thing I noticed was that the QB for the River Monsters is Jared Lorenzen the same fat ass that went to UK. The only difference between him at UK and now is that he just got fatter and now looks like a drug dealer.

And the third thing I noticed was the dance team for the River Monsters called The Bait. I must admit even though they only have like 5 people on the dance team, they are kind of better looking than the Ben-Gals.