Eric Deters Might Be A Racist Or An Idiot




“I represent blacks, I have friends who are black, I have clients who are black,” he said. “There’s not a racist bone in my body. I don’t use the n-word, I don’t do any of that.” Cincinnati.com
 
So this asshole Eric Deters think he said nothing racist or that he is not a racist. Well if you say shit like  “If you want to conquer an African nation, send white women and pot.” you might be a racist.
Just because you represent blacks and don't use the N word doesn't mean much. You still could be racist.
I'll be honest after watching the video, he looks like he has been on a  cocaine binge and started to blurt out what he really meant.
I'm not really mad at him for saying racist stuff, there are people all over the world that says racist stuff. I think deep down inside everyone is a little racist, I think it's just human nature.
But being in a position that he is in, he needs to be held accountable compared to the other idiots that says similar stuff.

Follow Me @Cilii_blog