Keep It White, It's right


"A new professional basketball league boasting rosters made up exclusively of white Americans has its eyes set on Augusta, but the team isn't receiving a warm welcome. Only players that are natural born United States citizens with both parents of Caucasian race are eligible to play in the league. Don "Moose" Lewis, the commissioner of the AABA, said the reasoning behind the league's roster restrictions is not racism. "There's nothing hatred about what we're doing," he said. "I don't hate anyone of color. But people of white, American-born citizens are in the minority now. Here's a league for white players to play fundamental basketball, which they like." chronicle.augusta.com

Oh Don, I'm so on board with you, since I can't dunk or jump higher than 20 inch the only way I know how to play is the fundamental way. I really can't wait for this to take off, I can just imagine it in my head, non stop pick 'n rolls, left and right handed lay-ups all night long baby. I'm just not sure how easy it will be to run up and down the court with robes and hoods on. Don, as long as this honkey league got some multi racial cheerleading squad I wont call it racism.