One Reason To Watch Pro Bowl


The Bengals receiver made some kickoffs Thursday during practice for the Pro Bowl in Miami, hoping to convince the coaches that he's capable of going toe-to-toe. He showed off his punting skills during warmups a day earlier. espn.go.com

We all know that Ochocinco is a little attention whore, but lets put that on the back-burner for a minute. If you ask me, this is about the only reason to watch the stupid pro bowl. Now I think about it, Esteban Ochocinco should of probably kicked instead of that carrot top Shane Graham and the Bengals might of have actually won a play-off game in my life time. Now I think about it some more, can Bob Bradley invite Esteban Ochocinco to the USMNT training camp. I mean it couldn't hurt, if you watched USMNT play against Honduras then you would know half the people on that roster sucks.