Cincinnati Bengals Chad Ochocinco Wants To Play Some Soccer And Is On Trial With Sporting Kansas



"Due to the NFL lockout, I’m excited to be able to follow my childhood dream of playing for a Major League Soccer team,” Ochocinco said. “Thanks to Sporting Kansas City for giving me this opportunity.”


Well Chad, your like damn energizer bunny, can't sit still can you?
It doesn't matter if this is a publicity stunt or not. You should do what you wanna do. And if that's playing soccer in shitty league like the MLS then I say go for it. The only thing I'm mad at is that you didn't come try out with my favorite MLS team, The Columbus Crew.
I'm just gonna warn you, you probably won't get DP money. So be prepared to play for $40,000.
Since Chad is getting a trial, does that mean I can get a try out with Sporting KC  or my Columbus Crew too? I mean I got more experience than Chad I played through out high school and I still play in the rec league. Yea I kind of suck and I run out of breath after 5 minutes, but if I quit drinking and smoking I'm sure I can get into better shape. Plus, I can juggle the ball like 20 times in a row without hitting the floor. So how about it MLS teams?