Bearcats disposing Of Missouri And Move On To Face UConn


Going to the tournament since 2005 felt pretty damn good.
And 40 minutes of hell turned out to be 40 minutes of in your face, dunk on you, and doing what ever I want in the paint.
UC's big men came to play last night. Instead of running up and down for 40 minutes, UC implemented their game plan on Missouri. And just beat them down in the paint.
But I'll say this the first 10 minutes of the game, I was starting to get a little nervous.
But the Bearcats maintained their composure every time Mizzou made a run. They behaved like a well-coached team tonight. And for that I gotta give credit to Mick and his players.



Now the Bearcats will get to face an familiar foes in Connecticut, which beat UC 67-59 on Feb.
It won't be an easy task, but I say have no fear.
I'll admit I picked UConn over UC in my tournament bracket and if UC does win it will fuck my bracket up. But in the worlds of the late great 2pac "I ain't mad at cha".

PS. How old is Darnell Wilks? The dude got a bold spot going on.