Finally The Cincinnati Bearcats Are Back In The NCAA Tournament


The Bearcats has in some ways completed a magical and wonderful regular season. No matter what happens in the Big East tournament the Bearcats are going dancing for the first time since Huggins was a coach.
The Bearcat will be a No. 7 seed in the Big East tournament and will face the winner of No. 10 vs No. 15 seeds.
I remember being glued to the tv while Bob Huggins was a coach, but I admit I have not followed the Cats closely as I should for the past few years. Mainly because they sucked and I didn't feel like following another loosing team, I already had to deal with the Bengals and the Reds. So please forgive me.
Again I give full credit to Mick Cronin and his six seniors. Honestly I don't even know the names of the seniors, how shitty is that?