Most Hated Athletes: Michael Vick, Tiger Woods, Terrell Owens, Chad Ochocinco, Kobe Bryant and LeBron James.


Michael Vick
I guess its because he held dog fights, something white people frown upon.
Tiger Woods
Because he cheated on his white wife

 Terrell Owens
Your stereotypical loud mouth, "all about me" black athlete.

 Chad Ochocinco
I really have no clue, I know all the white kids in the suburbs love him; maybe its cause he is another loud mouthed black man.

 Kobe Bryant
Got accused of raping a white woman.

 LeBron James
This one baffles me, maybe its because he left a city that no once care about, after he held up his end of the contract.

Is it me or does anyone else see a patten here, I see that they are all black and 5 out of 6 are all superstars in their sport.
I think there is one or two names missing on this list especially Ben Rapistberger.