Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots


How did the first game of the season turn out? Not so good.
It was a total team effort today...everyone sucked.


Where was the offense and the defense in the first half, specifically the O-line and the D-line?
The Bengals repeatedly got slapped in the face by bunch of Patriots dicks and they just stood there and enjoyed it.
I don't think I have seen the Bengals play that bad in recent memory.
 
I guess all was not lost, I hope what I saw in the second half was a glimpse of what the Bengals are capable of.
 
It seems like the Bengals defense picked up some toughness and speed when they injected some young blood in the second half. Which begs the question, who should start on defense? Maybe Geno Atkins, Michael Johnson.
 
I'm not sure what is going on with Carson Palmer, while he makes some great throws, I often see him making some questionable throws. An example would the pick by Gray Guyton that was returned for six.
 
Rookies Jermaine Gresham and Jordan Shipley looked solid in the first NFL game, I hope there is more production from those two.
 
I hear lot of people getting on Bob Bratkowsi for his play calling. I'm not an expert or anything, but the play calling looked pretty vanilla in the first half. Also, the offense looks much better when they are in their no-huddle offense.
 
I'm hoping there is no bad hang overs from this game to next week game against Baltimore Ravens.
 
 
 
Image via:(AP Photo/Michael Dwyer)
Stat: ESPN