Last Rant About The Bengals


Something that Carson Palmer said that I thought was interesting.

"There are easier openers than coming to New England and playing against Bill Belichick. The master had months to prep for this game, and it showed. “(Belichick) did a good job confusing us,” Palmer said. “I haven’t played against anybody better. Creating mismatches on pass rushes, moving big guys around. He’s very good at game-planning and adjusting game-planning.” Palmer also said, “Once we figured it out, we figured it out.’’ I asked him when that was, exactly. “When we got the field goal,’’ Palmer said."

So my question is, if the master (Belichick) had months to prepare what was our master (Lewis) doing all those times?
How hard is to adjust the game plan if its not working? Seems like the Patriots didn't have a problem.
And if I'm not mistaken I think Palmer just said Belichick is better than anyone else in the leagues, that's including his own coaches.
 
Anyway, I'm done with week 1, looking forward to week 2.
 


Hope this pumps everyone up.