Amish man busted in sexting sting


An Amish Indiana man has been arrested after police say he showed up at an undercover sting in a horse-drawn buggy. He has been charged with soliciting a 12-year-old girl for sex. Willard Yoder, 21, is accused of sending 600 texts, nude pictures and videos to the girl, saying he wanted to have sex with her. The girl's mother found the texts and went to police. Police set up a sting at a Connersville, Indiana restaurant. Fox 19

Well ain't that some shit. Fucking Amish dude rolling up on his horse drawn buggy. You just can't make this shit up. Oh how I wish Chris Hansen was there for this.
Let me say this don't be fooled by the Amish dudes, they love electricity and technology as much as everyone else.
Let me tell you a little story. I had four Amish guys come work on a framing project. So in my mind, I figured these guys would roll up on a horse drawn buggy. But to my surprise, they rolled up in a brand new Ford F-150 with a giant black trailer. So then I figured they are gonna use hand saws, nails and hammers to get the job done. Again, they started to put out nails guns, miter saw and electric hand saw. And in the back of my mind, I'm thinking aren't these guys Amish? I thought they weren't suppose to use electricity.
So the moral of the story is this, they need to stop pretending.. They love electricity, technology and pussy., just like us. And is ready to achieve some sexual satisfaction anyway possible.