Who Is Ready For Some UC Bearcats Football



I know I am, forget about all this NFL lockout stuff, just give me some UC football and I'll be happy.
After two straight BCS Bowl appearances, the Bearcats fell to a 4-8 record under first year coach Butch Jones. Even though Butch was in his first year, I still had high hopes for 2010 because of UC's offense. But key injuries and a young and inexperienced defense did the Bearcats in.
For 2011, the Bearcats have landed a pretty good recruiting class. And the best of the bunch might be Mr. Ohio Football Akise Teague.
The 2011 season should fair much better than last season. One reason that is because UC returns all 11 starters on defense.
The 2011 schedule won't be any easier but I'm confident that the Bearcats can battle for the Big East title.
What do you guys think? Where will the Bearcats finish in 2011?