Bengals Finish Last Again, This Time Named The Worst Franchise In Sports



In all, 122 teams from the NFL, NBA, NHL and Major League Baseball were ranked in order, based on a weighted average of scores in eight different categories ranging from the quantitative to the emotionally subjective: “bang for the buck” (24.3%), players (16.6%), fan relations (16.5%), affordability (14.1%), stadium experience (9.1%), ownership (9.0%), title track (6.7%), and coaching (3.9%).The NFL’s Cincinnati Bengals finished dead last (#122) . ESPN

Well this aint the first time the Bengals has been at the bottom of these ranking. This is the second time in nine years the Bengals have finished last. I'm wondering what happened to the other seven years.
I'm just a little upset that the Bengals only finished last in three out of eight categories. I was hoping they would sweep all the categories.
So they finished last in fan relations (openness and consideration of players, coaches and management toward fans), I guess the Who Dey Perspective is not really working out for them. That's just sad.
Who else hoping Mike Brown moves the team to LA? I know it won't happened but I can still dream right?