FTW I'm Driving No Matter What




A Mason man who just served nearly four years in prison for driving drunk was ordered jailed Monday in lieu of $300,000 bail after being arrested on his 17th charge. Mr. Ante, who was arrested in West Chester Dec. 17, is charged with operating a vehicle while impaired, driving with a suspended license, refusing to take a breath test and a marked-lanes violation. Ante was driving despite a lifetime driving suspension, authorities said. news.cincinnati

Talk about never giving up what you believe in. I remember when I got caught stealing when I was around 15 years old, trust me I was so ashamed of getting caught that I swore I would never do it again. So I'm wondering if Mr. Ante ever had that thought go through his head? I'm mean shit after the 10th or 15th time you would think Mr. Ante might hang up the hat; but this old bastard is like the Energizer bunny when it comes to driving drunk. FTW I'm driving no matter what.