Bearcats (12-0, 7-0)




I walked away from the TV after Dion Lewis put Pitt ahead 44-38 with 1:36 remaining on a 5-yard run. In my mind I felt like if this was destiny and if they are meant to go undefeated they will come back and win this game. This game was littered with big plays, and I swear this is one of the best games I have seen in a long time. Take nothing away from Pitt, they played a great game but this had to be our game. Who does the game ball go to Mardy, Pike, Binns or coach Kelly? I say give the game ball to everyone on that team for having a great season and going undefeated.
Being down 31-10, who in the right mind thought this team would come back. I think this is one of those games that alters the course of Bearcats football. For as long as I live I will remember this game.
What better way to end the regular season than to beat a Pitt team at Heinz Field.

 si