Tiger Woods Y'all


Gerald Posner of THE DAILY BEAST reports that if Tiger Woods wants to keep Elin Nordegren as his wife, it will cost him $5 million now, and up to $55 million in just two more years.
Is it me or does everyone kind of hated Tiger Woods even before all these stories broke out, I kind of hated Tiger for a long time, he just looked like a douche bag.
For once I am taking a womans side, I say it sucks for all the shit Elin and her kid has to go through. I wouldn't be surprised if Elin did beat tiger with a 9 iron after crashing the car. Shit you know thats why he was in a hurry to get the hell out of the house, because we all know you don't wanna piss off a blonde Swede.
On the other hand this woman could be a gold digging whore her self. She obviously wasn't keeping her man happy, he has needs. While I don’t advocate straying in a marriage, I wonder what drove Tiger to put himself out there like that with the high risk it bitches. Seems to me if she was taking care of business at home, Tiger would not have business to attend to on the road.
I personally think this is a matter of money. Do you really think she married Tiger for "love". She should stay and continue to "milk the cow".