Jealous Wife Fo Sho


The mother of three allegedly set fire to the genitals of her husband, Satish Narayan, in December last year. Mr Narayan suffered major burns and died several weeks later. The fire also gutted the family's suburban Unley home leaving a damage bill of about $1 million. A previous court hearing heard Narayan had told neighbours: ``I'm a jealous wife, his penis should belong to me. I just wanted to burn his penis so it belongs to me and no one else ... I didn't mean this to happen.'' news.com.



I swear I never know Indian chicks were so sausage hungry, the only thing I get out of this that Mr. Narayan was just using his God given gift to satisfy others, now he can't do that no more..what a sad day. On the other hand he deserves this shit, I mean what kind of man are you if you let your woman set your dick on fire.