No Apple Pie For Me?


"Lynx - marketed as Axe in India - is famous for its saucy ads showing barely clothed women throwing themselves at men. A LUCKLESS romeo has sued cosmetics firm Lynx after he failed to land a girlfriend during seven years of using their products. Vaibhav said in his court petition: "The company cheated me because in its advertisements, it says women will be attracted to you if you use Axe. I used it for seven years but no girl came to me." dailyrecord.co.uk

Where the fuck is the Axe effect? This mans been waiting for over seven years to get some ass. So I think he has every right to sue the pants of Axe. I remember back in the day, when I was an Old Spice man, I rarely got any attention from the ladies. Then I decided to go with Axe, and before I knew it there was tits and ass all over the place. The shit was starting to creep me out a little. In the middle of the night pussy would jump out of the closet and attack me. It would chase me down while I was taking a walk in park. So I really feel bad for this dude, I mean I'm practically swimming in this while he barely gets a sniff. I know this guy was unattractive and unintelligent thats exactly why he switched to Axe brand. And I think Axe let him down.