WTF Story


"Two men were convicted Thursday on rape and other charges stemming from an attempt to get even over a stolen cell phone. Gamble accused the victim of stealing his cell phone and swore to get even, according to court documents. Gamble and Lovett thought up a scheme where Lovett went online to a local gay chat room to meet the man and invite him over for sex. As Lovett and the victim were on the bed, Gamble came out of the closet carrying a gun and a video camera, telling the victim “I told you I was going to get you” for stealing the phone. Gamble put a gun to the man’s head, Lovett stuffed socks in the man’s mouth and tied him up, according to records. They then took turns raping and beating the man for hours – with many of the acts caught on videotape." cincinnati.com

stealing cell phone = kidnapping and rape?? WTF
I just realized something, only shit like this happens in Avondale. Avondale has to be the pit hole of Cincinnati. I'm a make a phone call to Iran and ask them nuke Avondale instead of Israel. This has to one of most fucked up stories to come out of Cincinnati lately. But I gotta give credit where credit is due. I didn't know gays had this kind of menacing mentality in them. From now I know I gotta be aware of gay dudes, cause they might be packing more than a sausage.