The Legend Of Zack



How does the game against Connecticut  go from being a behind the shed ass whopping to an almost massive upset. This was a fun ball game to watch. Gotta give credit to the Huskies for fighting back and almost giving me a heart attack. Now I know what all you geniuses out there are thinking, who do we start for the next game, Pike or Collaros. Don't worry, Mr.Brown's got the answer, coach Kelly's gotta with the hot hand. Collaros is lighting it up like it's Christmas. Why wait for the heisman trophy next year, just give it to him already this year.
I don't wanna shit on the Bearcats parade, but if they cant figure out a way to stop the run, I feel like our season will end at Pitt.

P.S.
I love Brent Musburger, but God Damn he was freaking awful tonight. How can he use word "dagger", #6 was stabbed to death couple of weeks ago. Also, I think he called Mardy Gilyard everything but Mardy. He remind me of my professor, I just wanna go up to him and tell him to hang it up.