Cincinnati Reds Pitcher Mike Leake Arrested For Shoplifting



Leake, of Ludlow, was arrested after Macy's department store loss prevention employees stopped the Reds pitcher today after they say he took $59.88 in property from the store.Leake is accused of stealing six American Rag T-shirts from the store, removing the security tags and leaving the store without paying for them. Cincinnati.com

Oh Mike Leake, how much of a dumbass are you? You make close to half a million this year, I'm sure you can afford six American Rag T-shirts. I mean who the fuck buys that crap anyway?
This reminds of my own story, when I was 15, I stole a small sticker of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony from F.Y.E.
The messed up part was I stole the shit from counter while I was paying for other stuff, and I had 80 bucks in my pocket.
I guess Mike Leake was just like me, even though we both have money to buy the stuff, we just said fuck it. I'd rather steal this shit.