Reds Sweep The Brewers To Open The Season



Aww what a good fucking feeling. The first sweep of the season, and it's against a division contender.
I have a feeling there will be few more sweeps coming this year. If the Brewers are supposed to be challenging the Reds for the division crown, well they might be in trouble after getting blasted 12-3 while getting 19 hits. I can't remember when I was this excited about Reds baseball.

It was three good days of baseball. First we had Ramon Hernandez walk off HR, then we had Cordero putting a little scare into everyone and today we had some dominant pitching by Arroyo and some damn good hitting by Ryan Haniga, Phillip, Stubbs and Rolen.

I'm not picking on Dusty Baker, but why wasn't Arroyo our opening day pitcher?

But the one thing I am little fucking pissed about is why there wasn't more people at GABP. Can we show a little bit more support? I mean I know they didn't win the NL last year, but they did win the Central division. So don't wait until September to pack the ball park.



Image: Joe Robbins/Getty Images