Slut Walk In Toronto




The slut walk happened because a Toronto cop who warned women that dressing like sluts can attract sexual assault. Yea I understand that it was an inappropriate comment, but walking around in slutty clothing does not prove anything and it won't get your message across.

I honestly don't think people who rape, care about why you are marching or what clothes you are wearing, he still going to rape you.


To prevent being raped how about you females out there stop going out by your self. And don't go where you know it's not safe.

It's like if someone told me, don't go to the hood 'cause you might get robbed. So you know what I do, I don't go to the hood, I just drive through it really fast.





But on a side not, why is that when ever there is some kind of feminist protest it's always the ugly ones that come out? If you think I'm bullshiting  go look at the topeless march then tell me if I'm right or if I'm right.