Man Dressed As Jesus Kicked Out Of Church


"A man dressed as Jesus was kicked out of a St. Louis area church Sunday. Police were even called to get in the middle of the spiritual showdown. "We're called to be ambassadors for Jesus Christ, ambassadors should represent, and that's what I do. I try to represent my Lord and savior Jesus Christ," said Neal Thompson Monday night, wearing the same white robe and cross, and carrying the same staff he's been using every Sunday for 22 years."orlandosentinel

Imagine if he pulled that stunt dressed as Mohammad at a Mosque, wait I take that back, no one know what Mohammad looks like.
But think about it like this, what if he really was Jesus, they just made the biggest mistake ever. Seriously have they not heard the song "What If God Was One Of Us " by Alanis Morissette.
Honestly I don't have a problem with this guy, he can dress up as a werewolf and go to church. I mean he had a long stick and a white table cloth, so I'm not sure if that is enough to get kicked out of church. Maybe the Church might want to think about this one long and hard.

Video: Click Here