2011 NFL QB Draft Prospects For The Bengals


Putting the debacle against Tampa Bay behind me, it is now time to look forward. When I say look forward I don't mean against the Atlanta Falcons, I mean the 2011 NFL Draft.
Sorry Carson, you are the best thing that happened to the Cincinnati Bengals in the last 19 years, and I will always love you for ever. But we all must say goodbye sometime.
So who are the top college QB's entering the NFL Draft?
Lets take look.
Andrew Luck**, QB, Stanford
Height: 6-4. Weight: 235.
Jake Locker, QB, Washington
Height: 6-3. Weight: 223.

Ryan Mallett*, QB, Arkansas
Height: 6-7. Weight: 238.

Nick Foles*, QB, Arizona
Height: 6-5. Weight: 235.

Colin Kaepernick, QB, Nevada
Height: 6-6. Weight: 215.

Andy Dalton, QB, TCU
Height: 6-3. Weight: 215.

Greg McElroy, QB, Alabama
Height: 6-2. Weight: 220.

Terrelle Pryor, QB,Ohio State
Height: 6-6 Weight: 233
Case Keenum, QB, Houston
Height: 6-1. Weight: 210.



Follow @cilii_blog