Lesson Learned: Never Flag Down A Cop


44-year-old Selma Elmore stopped Officer Dan Lyons on South Wayne Avenue about 2:30 a.m. Friday, police said. Elmore asked the officer: Is there a curfew for adults in Lockland?
No curfew, Lyons responded.
Second question: Is there a warrant for my arrest?
Yes, in fact there is a warrant, the officer told her after a quick check.
Lyons had discovered Elmore was wanted for allegedly failing to pay a fine as a result of a drug-related conviction, said Sgt. Patrick Sublet. Elmore took off running, leading the officer on a brief chase that ended when she shoved him into a building, injuring his elbow, Sublet said. Lyons radioed for backup. Other officers apprehended her. She faces a new charge of resisting arrest. news.cincinnati

I'm trying to think of any reason anyone would flag down a cop to ask if there is a warrant of their arrest.
Oh wait, I know how this could happened, something tells me Selma Elmore was high on something. Another clear example of how drugs can fuck you over.
I'm so damn paranoid of cops, I don't even ask cops for direction, cause I know some how they will find a reason to bust my ass.